Our start up has ambitious plans and welcomes new talent. Apply here.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Communication, you’ll have full responsibility for growing our user community and brand recognition across a number of markets and platforms. Working closely with sales, you’ll coordinate and manage all digital marketing related tasks. We’re looking for someone with enthusiasm and expertise in everything from website and SEO optimization to CRM and online advertising (paid and organic).
- +5 year experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM, managing sales databases, managing social accounts and executing display and PPC advertising campaigns including Google AdWords and paid social campaigns
- Proven ability to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Proven analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends) and CRM programs
- Up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and industry best practice
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent/native English, other languages would be a plus.
- Knowledge of the HR tech industry would be a plus.
Team member profile
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Able to work autonomously, yet sticking to commitments and with a strong sense of teamwork and loyalty
Key People Check